Scuba Diving course bali
Develop Your Diving Skills
Improve your scuba diving knowledge and skills while exploring some of Bali’s best dive sites! The SSI Advanced Adventurer course is a two-day course with five (5) unique specialty training dives designed to be fun, practical, and educational. You may select five specialties, in consultation with your instructor. Our recommendation is to complete the Deep Diving, Navigation, and Perfect Buoyancy specialty dives and choose three of the following:
- Boat Diving
- Night & Limited Visibility (requires staying overnight in Tulamben)
- Waves, Tides & Currents
- Wreck Diving
Each successfully completed Advanced Adventure dive can be credited toward completion of the full Specialty Course if you decide to take your training further!
Safety is our top priority while we strive to provide an inclusive and supportive scuba dive training environment for all our students. Our class sizes are kept small, with a maximum of two (2) Advanced Adventurer students per Instructor.
What to Expect During the Advanced Adventurer Course?
Your SSI Advanced Adventurer course begins when you enroll and gain access to the digital learning materials, which you are required to complete prior to arriving at our Bali diving school. When you arrive at our dive centre for the day one of your Bali Advanced Adventurer course, we will finalize any administrative details and then the excitement of your in-water training begins! You will enjoy our comfortable, air-conditioned transportation to the dive sites, where you will complete two (2) open water specialty dives under the supervision of your instructor. During your surface interval, enjoy a nice lunch and the scenery!
On day two of your SSI Advanced Adventurer course, you will complete three (3) more specialty dives at some of the best dive sites in Bali. If you sign up for our Standard Advanced Adventurer course, you will travel roughly 40 minutes by speedboat to experience scuba diving Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan – some of the most exciting scuba diving in Bali! Our Budget Advanced Adventurer course will take you for three dives in Padang Bai on day two, which is a great option for those wishing to save some money or those prone to seasickness and prefer to travel by car.
What You Need to Know
While the SSI Advanced Adventurer course is intended for all those wishing to further their scuba dive training in Bali, it is required that all participants:
- Be at least 12 years old
- Be a certified Open Water Diver
- Complete the SSI Diver Medical Participant Questionnaire or submit a valid medical statement or Physician’s Approval to Dive form
(Note: short-term DAN insurance can be purchased through us; contact us for details.)
What is Included?
- SSI digital learning materials
- Digital certification card
- Transfers to/from our Sanur Dive Centre and your hotel in South Bali (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, and Jimbaran); a surcharge applies outside these areas
- Transport to the dive sites by car and/or boat
- Lunch and refreshments between the dives
- Five dives under the supervision of an experienced SSI Instructor
- Full scuba diving equipment rental
- All taxes and fees